Terms & Conditions
The purpose of this Site is to provide a simple, convenient and cost-effective service to hungry consumers, linking them to restaurants in their area that offer takeaway food. Interactive menus allow customers to build and submit orders at the click of a button.
3. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, zoom-food.co.uk provides this Site and content on an “as-is” and “as available” basis and we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of this Site, or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.Subject to the previous paragraph, neither zoom-food.co.uk nor shropshiretakeaway directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors shall have any liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits), arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use this Site.Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limits liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our agents or employees.
4. Intellectual Property
You may not print, copy, reproduce, download, republish, broadcast, transmit, display, modify or re-use the materials from this Site for anything other than personal, non-commercial use, including in particular any purpose which publicly re-sells or re-uses the materials, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in this Site and its content (including without limitation the Site design, text, graphics, logos, icons, images and all software, databases and source code connected with the Site) are owned by or licensed to zoom-food.co.uk or otherwise used by zoom-food.co.uk as permitted by law. zoom-food.co.ukand theshropshiretakeaways logo are trade marks of where is the menu.com ltd.
This Site may be unavailable at certain times to allow for maintenance and upgrades. Although we will endeavour to notify customers in advance of any service unavailability, this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw the service at any time.
7. Third Party Sites
This Site contains links to other websites. Those websites are not under the control of zoom-food.co.uk and zoom-food.co.uk is not responsible for the practices, content or availability of such websites. A link does not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked site. We provide the links as a convenience only. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk, and we will not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused by use of or reliance on any contents, goods or services available on such websites. You may provide a non-framed link to this Site from any other business or service website but not in any way which gives the impression that we are associated with or have approved such other site, unless expressly agreed to by ourselves in writing.
8. Limitations of Use
This Site is intended to be accessed by persons located in the UK and we make no representation that any information, materials or functions included in this Site are appropriate for use in any other jurisdiction. By using this Site, you warrant that any personal information provided by you is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by updating your member profile on the Site or contacting us.You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.To use our service you must be over 18 years of age.You are not allowed to register multiple memberships for use by the same person. Violation of this clause may result in termination of your membership.Members’ passwords should be kept confidential at all times, and must not be shared or disclosed to anyone. You are responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted through your membership. If you know or suspect that someone has knowledge of your password then you should contact us immediately. You may not use the Site for any unlawful or unauthorised purpose, including without limitation:
- distributing any unlawful, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any laws, regulations or codes of practice.
- Interfering with any other persons use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Damaging, disabling or impairing the operation of this Site or attempting to gain unauthorised access to this Site or to networks connected to it, through hacking, spoofing or other such similar means.
9. Feedback and User Submissions
We do not solicit nor wish to receive any confidential or proprietary information from you. Nor do we wish to receive any creative materials, ideas or suggestions other than those we specifically request. If you do send to us by email or otherwise, any communication or material, you represent and warrant that the information and material is original to you, and you will be deemed to have granted us a perpetual, world-wide, royalty-free license to use such communications or material in any way we see fit and we will be free to use any such material or information contained in communications you send for any purpose whatsoever.
10. Placing an order
zoom-food.co.uk endeavours to deal with reputable third parties who provide a quality service, however zoom-food.co.uk accepts no responsibility or liability for the quality or quantity of any goods delivered by or collected from said third parties. It is the responsibility of the customer to thoroughly check the supplied goods before agreeing to pay for an order. All questions regarding goods shown on this Site should be directed to the partner restaurantAfter you submit an order to us, we will give you an Order Number and send the details of this order in an email. Please note that this is acknowledgement that your order has been placed, not acceptance. Please make sure the email address and mobile number that you provide is correct and in proper working order, as all communication (described above) regarding your order will be sent via email. All food preparation and deliveries are the sole responsibility of the restaurant accepting the order. Please be aware that the restaurant will do everything they can to meet the delivery time you specified, however delivery times may be affected by factors beyond their control and therefore cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay. Incorrect personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so please ensure that you have included your correct address (including postcode), email address and contact telephone number when ordering. Members can track the progress of their orders by viewing their Order History.
a. Alcohol and Cigarettes Pursuant to the Licensing Act 1964, it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor, or for any person over the age of 18 to buy intoxicating liquor on behalf of any person under the age of 18. Cigarettes are not for sale to minors under the age of 16. Orders containing either alcohol or cigarettes can therefore not be accepted from minors. b. Payment Once your order has been accepted, this represents an agreement between you the customer and the restaurant. The restaurant has sole responsibility for this order. Cash payments are made directly to the restaurant fulfilling the order. If you have chosen to pay with credit or debit card on the Site then the transaction is processed by zoom-food.co.uk as an authorised agent of the restaurant. All prices are inclusive of VAT and quoted in British (Sterling) Pounds. Delivery and/or card charges are calculated per order and based on the policy of the individual restaurant. Any delivery charges or card fees will be displayed clearly in your Order Summary. Prices are subject to change and all goods are subject to availability. c. Cancellation You have the right to cancel an order up to the point the order is sent to the restaurant. Normally, this is approximately 45 minutes before the time you requested delivery or collection of the order. While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any order that is based on inaccurate information. An order may be subsequently cancelled by a restaurant after you have received an email stating the order has been accepted. zoom-food.co.uk and our partner restaurants reserves the right to cancel any order, before or after acceptance, and will notify you immediately of any such cancellation. Exclusion of Right of withdrawal You have no right to withdraw your food order towards the restaurants, if and when it concerns the delivery of goods, which a) are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, or b) are made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized. Deviating agreements have not been made between you and the restaurants.
11. Customer Ratings
The ratings contained on this Site are for informational purposes only and do not constitute advice. Nor should you rely on ratings to make (or refrain from making) or take (or refrain from taking) any action. Ratings are the opinions of customers who have ordered through the Site, and any statements, advice or opinions made by such customers are those of such customers only.
12. TERMS AND CONDITIONS for zoom-food.co.uk promotions
0. Winners will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize, as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1. Failure to claim a gift, prize or other promotional item by the time or in the manner specified for the particular promotion (or if no time is specified, within 28 days from the promotion closing date) will make any claim invalid and zoom-food.co.uk may re-allocate the prize. No responsibility is accepted for entries damaged, lost or mislaid and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
2. Competitions and promotions are open to individual residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except employees of where is the menu.com ltd, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third-party promotional partners.
3. Winners are selected at random, unless stated other wise.
4. Completion and submission of an online competition entry form will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. The promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, at its sole discretion, a competition is not able to be conducted as specified. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
6. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
7. The Promoter of the competition is zoom-food.co.uk ltd. 5 Toronto Avenue, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY38GB. The prize fulfilment is managed by zoom-food.co.uk ltd. 5 Toronto Avenue, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY38GB
8. All standard terms & conditions apply
15. Governing Law